What information we collect and what we do with it?
- When you purchase something from our store, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address to further process you order and contacting you regarding your order.
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- As a part of our Marketing Campaign, we gather your information to market new products on our website. You may unsubscribe at anytime.
- We gather information to allow us to better service you. To see what you like and dislike on our website and for analytic purposes.
Agreement & Consent
- When a person makes a purchase on our website putting in their personal information, such as name, address and payment information we consider that consent for that information to be collected.
- If you have an online account with us or subscription you may close your account at any time.
Protection of Information
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Our security system protects your personal information.
- The services are not designed for and are not marketed to minors. We don not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from minors.
- We urge minors to place orders with parental consent.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below
- If we make a change to this policy that, in our sole discretion, is material, we will notify you.
- We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.